SDL-News: Re:How to accelerate the SDL simulations

Subject: SDL-News: Re:How to accelerate the SDL simulations
From: Yang Yang (yy01#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 02:06:02 GMT

-----From "Yang Yang" <yy01#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews -----

Hi, memeber,

   I want to thank Andreas, Mike,Anthony, Javier, Frend and all of you, It is so
kind of you!
   I forgot to say that I was using telelogic tools on Windows platform, sorry for
my carelessness! I find out that setting the trace value to 0 will greatly
accelerate the simulation, and this isn't inconvenient because I can examine the
value of the important variables when the simualtions finishes. And running the
simluations in the MS-DOS Command Window will drastically improve performance,
though it is somewhat complex compared to using Simulator UI.
   Thank all of you a second time!

best regards,
Yang

--End text from "Yang Yang" <yy01#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>