SDL-News: How to obtain PId of a SDL process in C programme

Subject: SDL-News: How to obtain PId of a SDL process in C programme
From: luyang (luy#atm.mdc.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 02:51:00 GMT

-----From "luyang" <luy#atm.mdc.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews -----

Hi,dear members,

     I am new I met some difficulties when i want to obtain the PId of a SDL process in my C programme.Because this process is created dynamically when the main process receives a specific signal. So i can't use PId_Lit to get it at the beginning.I tried to define it as an external unsigned long variable in C and a SDL_PId variable in SDL using SYNONYM syntax,but i can't pass the PId "self" to the C variable.
    How can I manage it? Thanks a lot.

        luyang
        luy#atm.mdc.tsinghua.edu.cn
          2004-04-08

--End text from "luyang" <luy#atm.mdc.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>