Re: SDL-News: Inheritance

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Inheritance
doldi.laurent#wanadoo.fr
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 10:27:00 GMT

-----From doldi.laurent#wanadoo.fr to sdlnews -----

Dear Keith,

All the examples contained in "SDL Illustrated" (except the SDL2000 part,
naturally) have been checked by ObjectGeode, and all non-standard features
have normally been either removed or indicated.

I am a bit surprised by: "I should not specify the new instance in the
form entity:Block_Type but just entity".
A PDF or Word print of your SDL model would help us understanding what is
wrong.

Kind regards,
Laurent.