SDL-News: [OT] Problem with scripts in Telelogic Tau Simulator

Subject: SDL-News: [OT] Problem with scripts in Telelogic Tau Simulator
From: Y. Giridhar Appaji Nag (yganag#yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 06:27:20 GMT

-----From "=?iso-8859-1?q?Y.=20Giridhar=20Appaji=20Nag?=" <yganag#yahoo.com> to sdlnews -----

Hello Group,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this query because my
questions are specific to Telelogic Tau 3.6. I have a system and am
testing it using the simulator environment and I am facing a problem
with the .com scripts. Whenever I try to run a series of commands from
the .com script, the simulator drops the commands after one particular
command (which is responsible for triggering a timer). However, if I
try to send the same commands manually from the command input box after
the timer is triggered, things work well. For code generation, I am
using the CBasic code generator and the standard gcc real time
simulation kernel. Did someone encounter similar problems? Is there any
workaround or solution for this so that I can automate the execution of
all the commands in the script.

One more area which I am facing a problem is regarding the "make" which
sdt uses while creating a build from the organizer. It happens to use
"make" but I would like it to use GNU make (gmake). Is there some
setting or any environment variable that needs to be changed for this.

-rgds,
Giridhar

=====
Y. Giridhar Appaji Nag I hate quotations,

--End text from "=?iso-8859-1?q?Y.=20Giridhar=20Appaji=20Nag?=" <yganag#yahoo.com> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>