SDL-News: Priority of signals

Subject: SDL-News: Priority of signals
From: Juan Pablo Albaladejo (Javier ()
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 08:27:09 GMT

-----From (Juan Pablo Albaladejo (Javier)) to sdlnews -----

Dear sirs:

        Last monday I maked you a question, but I forgot to include my own
e-mail address in the text. That is the reason why I send my message once more,
but now with the address to which you can send your answer in case you can help
me:

        albala#ic.uma.es

        This is my question:

        I am interested in definig the priority of three signals that must be
received in one state. I know that there is a symbol called priority input that
enables reception of prioritised signals, but it allows only two priority levels
and I would like to work with three levels.

        I wold be very grateful if you could send me information on how can I
define the priority of signals. Either if it must be done when definig the
signals or if it is a matter of their reception.

        Thanks in advance.

        Juan Pablo.

-----End text from (Juan Pablo Albaladejo (Javier)) to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org