SDL-News: SDT simulator

Subject: SDL-News: SDT simulator
gary.l.bruce#bt.com
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 11:25:14 GMT

-----From gary.l.bruce#bt.com to sdlnews -----

When I use the Open command to start an executable Simulator I am normally
greeted with:

"Welcome to SDT SIMULATOR. Simulating system CUIS_TEST_1_GB.

Command : "

However, on one particular system, when I use the Open command to start an
executable Simulator I am greeted with a blank screen and a simulator that
does not accept any commands.

The system builds ok, so does anyone know why this happens and how I can fix
it.

Gary

-----End text from gary.l.bruce#bt.com to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org