SDL-News: Heidelberg SDL Meeting

Subject: SDL-News: Heidelberg SDL Meeting
From: Rick Reed TSE (rickreed#tseng.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 20:17:38 GMT

-----From Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews -----

Dear Colleagues,

I have put the full draft report of the Heidelberg SDL experts' meeting on
the ITU informal ftp server for Q.6/10 work and the SDL Forum members ftp
server. The URLs are:
ftp://username:password#ties.itu.int/t0/tsg10/sg10/q6/q6nov/tdn603r1.doc or

ftp://username:password#ftp.sdl-forum.org/sg10/1998/q6nov/tdn603r1.doc.
These ftp areas are restricted to ITU-T SG10 and SDL Forum Society members
respectively, and require a username and password to obtain access.

The same directories contain all the machine readable documents that I have
for the meeting (I am still waiting for a few documents to be sent to me).

As you may know, the experts' group are preparing a draft version of
SDL-2000 for the February 1999 SG10 meeting to start the approval process.

If you want to participate in this work or monitor it closely, then you can
become a member of the SDL Forum Society
(http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm) and gain access to this work
and the work of the MSC experts' group. You will also be entitle to a
discount on the SDL Forum being held later this year
(http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=isbn:0080540805).

--
Rick Reed, TSE Limited
13 Weston House, 18-22 Church Street

-----End text from Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org