SDL-News: SOLVED: Gates and substructures.

Subject: SDL-News: SOLVED: Gates and substructures.
From: Jose Marķa Parra Sageras (jospar#rest.tel.uva.es)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 17:39:20 GMT

-----From =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jose_Mar=EDa_Parra_Sageras?= <jospar#rest.tel.uva.es> to sdlnews -----

Dear Erik Mats,

I am just trying your solution and it seems to be the definitive one.
Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jose M. Parra Sageras

P.D: I want to thank Andreas Prinz and Laurent Doldi for their
collaboration too. I want to apologise if my questions were not accurate
enough. Contact with me if you think I can be helpful.
--End text from =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jose_Mar=EDa_Parra_Sageras?= <jospar#rest.tel.uva.es> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>