RE: SDL-News: about generating random numbers

Subject: RE: SDL-News: about generating random numbers
michael.andersson#telelogic.com
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 12:54:46 GMT

-----From michael.andersson#telelogic.com to sdlnews -----

Hi Yang,

I believe that the -lm link option is only applicable for some compilers
(Unix...) and not necessary when compiling with the Microsoft compiler for
win32; it links fine anyway.

You should not have to do more than including random.pr in your SDL system
(as you mention) and then it should build alright (without changing make
options).

regards
Michael

----------
Telelogic Tau Generation 2 - Development Visualized. Productivity Realized.
Learn more about Telelogic's new software development solution at
http://www.taug2.com

Michael Andersson <mailto:michael.andersson#telelogic.com>
Field Application Engineer Phone: +46 40 17 47 00
Telelogic Direct: +46 40 17 47 65
P.O. Box 4128 Mobile: +46 705 17 47 65
SE 203 12 MALMO Fax: +46 40 17 47 47
Sweden <http://www.telelogic.com>

Telelogic - Automating the development lifecycle

--End text from michael.andersson#telelogic.com to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>