SV: SDL-News: Inheritance

Subject: SV: SDL-News: Inheritance
From: Anders (anders#cinderella.dk)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 21:24:15 GMT

Dear Keith,

Since you got the error message that 'Entity is also defined in supertype',
it seems that you did not
specify that the instance is existing in the supertype (dashed).
To do that, click with right mouse button on the reference symbol and select
Attributes->Existing.

Regards
  Anders Olsen
  Cinderella ApS