SDL-News: Inheritance

Subject: SDL-News: Inheritance
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 20:36:37 GMT

Hello all

Many thanks to Anders and Marga who have given similar answers to my problem.
I can now get the redefined entity enclosed in a dashed box but I still have
the same errors. These errors are the same in principle to my own example so
I'm still doing something wrong but I cannot see what.

Has anyone any other suggestions please.

Keith Moss

Hello all

Many thanks to Anders and Marga who have given similar answers to my problem. I can now get the redefined entity enclosed in a dashed box but I still have the same errors. These errors are the same in principle to my own example so I'm still doing something wrong but I cannot see what.

Has anyone any other suggestions please.

Keith Moss
--End text from KEMoss6#aol.com to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at