SDL-News: curly braces in task of sdl specification.

Subject: SDL-News: curly braces in task of sdl specification.
From: s p (spowar11#yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 18:44:10 GMT

-----From s p <spowar11#yahoo.com> to sdlnews -----

Hello Friends,
I generated a .sdl file using telelogic Tau. In the
specifications curly braces are included for tasks.
----------------
task {
     count := count + 1;
   }
Are the curly braces included in new sdl standards
like sdl96 and sdl2000? Because we have a sdl parser
which accepts sdl92 grammar and which fails to accept
the specifications having these curly braces.
Thanking you all in advance,
Sachin.