SDL-News: code generation using ObjectGEODE-4.2

Subject: SDL-News: code generation using ObjectGEODE-4.2
From: Umer Waqar (m_waqar#ece.concordia.ca)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 16:12:18 GMT

-----From Umer Waqar <m_waqar#ece.concordia.ca> to sdlnews -----

Dear SDL experts,

I am experimenting with code generation using ObjectGEODE-4.2 using small
examples. I have been able to generate and compile C code using the code
geration tool. I used TP (task/process) mapping and Sun Solaris as the
target platform. I am encountering the following two problems:

1) During compilation, I get a warning saying "clock skew detected, the
build might not be complete". I get this warning for all examples I try
and surprisingly enough I am not using any timers at all. Shouldn't "clock
skew" be a problem when I am manipulating time?

2) During execution, I am always getting an error message like the
following:

[0x0]KERNEL ERROR 0x8 a[shmget: FPAR management]: errno=17

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Umer Waqar.

Phd Student, Department of Electrical & Computer Engg.
Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.

--End text from Umer Waqar <m_waqar#ece.concordia.ca> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>