SDL-News: Design Patterns for SDL?

Subject: SDL-News: Design Patterns for SDL?
chuck.lutz#telelogic.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 19:27:21 GMT

-----From chuck.lutz#telelogic.com to sdlnews -----

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has seen any efforts within the SDL community
to establish a design patterns collection / pattern language for SDL.

For example, using a "monitor process" to capture PId values at system
initialization time is a common trick.

Just on a hunch, SDL seems wonderfully suited to being a candidate for
patterns.

Food for thought?

Regards,

Chuck Lutz
> Chuck Lutz - Strategic Technologies - Telelogic North America Inc.
> clt#telelogic.com http://www.telelogic.com +1-609-520-1935 Ext. 12
> 206 Rockingham Row, Princeton, New Jersey, 08540 USA
"Diagrams are the ultimate compression technique." - Krystof Lenk

-----End text from chuck.lutz#telelogic.com to sdlnews -----
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits, join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>