Subject: SDL-News: SDL in IP- world; telecoms world
From: Reinhard Scholl (Reinhard.Scholl#etsi.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 11:18:28 GMT
The originator of this message is responsible for its content.
-----From Reinhard Scholl <Reinhard.Scholl#etsi.fr> to sdlnews -----
I'd appreciate any information / pointers on the following questions:
(1) SDL versions of Internet (IETF) protocols:
- Have people been using SDL when implementing older IETF protocols,
or are planning to use SDL to implement new IETF protocols?
- Are there publicly available SDL versions of IETF protocols?
- Do people use conformance tests written in TTCN (generated from
SDL) for IETF protocols?
(2) On the SDL-market in general (Internet, telecoms world):
- Are there studies that show how many companies are using SDL
for their in-house development?
- Are there studies that demonstrate the cost savings of using SDL
in the development process?
(3) Is SDL commonly taught at universities?
-----End text from Reinhard Scholl <Reinhard.Scholl#etsi.fr> to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as:
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2a23 : Sun Jun 16 2013 - 10:41:41 GMT