SDL-News: EFSM models for SDL specification

Subject: SDL-News: EFSM models for SDL specification
From: Lee Siyoung (sylee#sde.etri.re.kr)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 00:51:06 GMT

Dear SDL Experts

  I'm a student of Ph.D. course in Kyungpook National University, Korea.
I have researched SDL, especially about forward engineering with
SDL specification.
  When I tried to modeling SDL specification, I could found some FSM model without save construct.
  But there was not EFSM model without save construct or so.
Is there anyone who knows about that EFSM model for SDL specification?
I will gladly wait any information about it.

 Sincerely yours
 Lee Siyoung

             Simple is better than Nice.

NAME : Lee Siyoung
ADDR : Department of Computer Engineering,
             Kyungpook National University,
             Sankyuk 3 dong, Bookgu, Teagu, 702-701, Korea
E-MAIL : sylee@borami.ce.kyungpook.ac.kr
PHONE : 82-53-940-8596

Dear SDL Experts

  I'm a student of Ph.D. course in Kyungpook National University, Korea.
I have researched SDL, especially about forward engineering with
SDL specification.
  When I tried to modeling SDL specification, I could found some FSM model without save construct.
  But there was not EFSM model without save construct or so.
Is there anyone who knows about that EFSM model for SDL specification?
I will gladly wait any information about it.

 Sincerely yours
 Lee Siyoung

             Simple is better than Nice.

NAME : Lee Siyoung
ADDR :  Department of Computer Engineering,
             Kyungpook National University,
             Sankyuk 3 dong, Bookgu, Teagu, 702-701, Korea
E-MAIL : sylee@borami.ce.kyungpook.ac.kr
PHONE : 82-53-940-8596
wm{_yʋ̥yyk,vY&i0e~*rgmٟ h钡Ȟ&ޝzZ^&e~+aܨ*.隊Vi~bz-j{0zzbwj)hwg{ ,vW