Re: SDL-News: SDL Tool

Subject: Re: SDL-News: SDL Tool
From: Budi Rahardjo (rahard#dma.paume.itb.ac.id)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 02:06:14 GMT

-----From Budi Rahardjo <rahard#dma.paume.itb.ac.id> to sdlnews -----

What's needed is a free GNU SDL tools.
Just like Linux, which has evolved into a stable OS.
Efforts like the one at Humboldt(?) University should be supported.

I am going to start one in Indonesia. However, we are facing an
economic crisis. Our budget is $0. :-(
But we have man power ... willing to contribute. So...

Regards
-- budi

-----End text from Budi Rahardjo <rahard#dma.paume.itb.ac.id> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org