Re: SDL-News: SDL Call Processing FSM

Subject: Re: SDL-News: SDL Call Processing FSM
Sanjay_Chakravarty#ecitele.com
Date: Thu Jan 16 1997 - 22:43:22 GMT

-----From Sanjay Chakravarty <sanjay#cadence.com> to sdlnews -----

Mark Allen wrote:

> Greetings,

> Is anyone aware of published SDL diagrams depicting A Call Processing

> FSM model? An example of this would be call flow/call transitions

> thru a Private Business Exchange (PBX).

> Thank you before hand.

> Mark Allen

> Software Engineer

I thought almost all CCITT specs. use SDL. Particlularly look at the

ISDN specs. For basic rate call processing, see Q.931 from ITU. Also

look at the SS7 set of protocol standards for inter-exchange signalling

protocols.

--

Regards

Sanjay

Sanjay Chakravarty | A GREAT TRUTH is

| one whose opposite

\|/ | is also a

| | GREAT TRUTH.

/|\ |

| -- Thomas Mann

Email: sanjay#cadence.com |

-----End text from Sanjay Chakravarty <sanjay#cadence.com> to sdlnews -----

or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org