Re: SDL-News: Sdl-Documention

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Sdl-Documention
eda#mdhost.cse.tek.com
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 19:20:00 GMT

-----From Edward E Averill <eda#mdhost.cse.tek.com> to sdlnews -----

I want to react to Steffen Weiss' request by broadening it, a bit.
I am quite willing to pay a reasonable fee for access, but I want good
HTML or PDF access to Z100, with good indexing. Nowdays a book is

a poor substitute for online documentation. So, you guys that can
influence the ITU -- try to talk them into selling access published on
CDROMs we software people can use.

Thanks,

Ed Averill

-----End text from Edward E Averill <eda#mdhost.cse.tek.com> to sdlnews
----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email
as:

help
or (iff this does not answer your question) email:
owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org