SDL-News: URN tool: jUCMNav 4.0.0 now available!
Subject: SDL-News: URN tool: jUCMNav 4.0.0 now available!
From: Daniel Amyot (damyot#site.uottawa.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 12:38:03 GMT
Become an SDL Forum Society member
The originator of this message is responsible for its content.
-----From Daniel Amyot to sdlnews -----
jUCMNav 4.0.0 is now available!
jUCMNav is an Eclipse-based graphical editor and an analysis and
for the User Requirements Notation (URN). URN is intended for the
elicitation, analysis, specification, and validation of requirements.
URN combines two complementary views: one for goals provided by the
Goal-oriented Requirement Language (GRL) and one for scenarios provided
by the Use Case Map (UCM) notation.
Information and download:
This major release contains tons of usability enhancements and fixes.
Enhancements / Fixes since 3.2.1
- NEW: Major usability
- NEW: Copy-paste
- Copy-paste elements within the same model.
- Copy-paste elements to another model.
- Copy-paste elements/diagram to a graphic editor or word
- UCM Limitation: UCM path segments cannot be copied.
- GRL Limitation: GRL links are only pasted when one node
is pasted at a time.
- NEW: Added
palette shortcut keys
- Improved numerous icons
- Improved numerous tool tips.
- Improved numerous pop-ups, preference pages and wizards
- Improved contextual help
- Improved contextual menus (including new element insertions,
changing colors, etc.)
- NEW: Property page
- Tabbed property sheet - simplified editing for
- NEW: Outline improvements
- Show/hide empty points, direction arrows, element ids.
- Outline filtering by keyword
- Customizable outline sort
- NEW: Improved definition
- Action to delete unreferenced definitions.
- Preferences - automatically delete definition after
deleting last reference?
- NEW: Added
definition name auto-complete inside editors
- NEW: Added
search within model menu item
- NEW: Metamodel
changes: Added support for a comment element, waiting place Wait Kind, GRL XOR decomposition types,
and Component Bindings
- Various bugs and UI-related issues:
|| Deleting a map whose start point is referenced in a
scenario definition causes saving the file to complain.
|| Change enumeration type problem
|| Clicking on a label should edit it even when a palette
item is selected
|| Description property should be a multiline textbox
|| Move map when dragging from outline
|| Undo-redo in element view
|| Could not add timeout-path to connected timer
|| Bug with shared UCM/GRL variables when GRL was not
|| Duplicate strategy now works for pre-3.1.0 .jucm files
|| Improved feedback in GRL strategies
|| Default contribution value should be Help
|| Now able to drag-and-drop a direction arrow on an empty
|| Bugs with deletion, unit test fixes,
Feedback and contributions are always much appreciated!
Daniel Amyot, Ph.D., ing. | e-mail: damyot#site.uottawa.ca
Associate Professor | phone : (613) 562-5800 ext 6947
SITE, University of Ottawa | fax : (613) 562-5664
800 King Edward | Office: SITE 5-021
Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5 (Canada) | WWW: http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~damyot
--End text from Daniel Amyot to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at .
This archive was generated by hypermail 2a23
: Thu May 09 2013 - 16:05:50 GMT