SDL-News: particular case of parallelism specification

Subject: SDL-News: particular case of parallelism specification
From: Andreia (andreia#det.ua.pt)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 17:00:33 GMT

-----From "Andreia" <andreia#det.ua.pt> to sdlnews -----

Hello,

I am starting in SDL by specifying a control unit
behaviour.
  I have two FSMs. One calls the other when a specified
state is reached. The problem is that after this state
  I need the two FSMs running in parallel, i.e. the caller
FSM proceeds with its execution and the called FSM starts
to run.
  How is it possible to specify this situation graphically
  in SDL?

Thanks for your help,
  Andreia Melo

  PhD student - Andreia Melo
  Universidade de Aveiro
  Dep. Electronics and Telecommunications
  Portugal

--End text from "Andreia" <andreia#det.ua.pt> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>