SV: SDL-News: Doldi's book example with Cinderella

Subject: SV: SDL-News: Doldi's book example with Cinderella
From: Anders Olsen (anders#cinderella.dk)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 10:11:28 GMT

Dear Marga,

Cinderella SDL does support the present operator. However, a general rule in
SDL-2000 is
that operators start with lowercase, so the operator name is "present"
rather than "Present".
But this might not be correct. I checked (the (11/99) version of) the
SDL-2000 recommendation and
found that the text defines present starting with upper case. Maybe Rick
could respond about what is correct?

Regards
  Anders

My inbox is protected against spam by SPAMfighter.

Download at http://www.SPAMfighter.com