RE: SDL-News: Previous Nextstate Symbol

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Previous Nextstate Symbol
From: DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN (fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 12:32:15 GMT

-----From "DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN" <fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com> to sdlnews -----

Hello,

Anyway, returning from a procedure STOPS the procedure execution, by
definition, therefore the procedure has no state anymore. So I guess
your nextstate applies to the state of the process.
Make sure what you mean by PREVIOUS is correct... Nextstate dash does
not take you to the previous state, it just says that the current
(dynamic) state must stay the same.

Regards,
Fabrice Dubois

--End text from "DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN" <fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>