SDL-News: Question (from stellinhachung#yahoo.com.br)

Subject: SDL-News: Question (from stellinhachung#yahoo.com.br)
From: Rick Reed TSE (rickreed#tseng.co.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 14:37:29 GMT

-----From Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews -----

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:36:32 -0300 (ART)
From: stellinhachung#yahoo.com.br
Subject: Question
To: sdlnews#sdl-forum.org

Please, anyone can help me with a simple question ?
If I want to redefine a process for a example, how
does the dashed process symbol apear ?? Is it
automatic when I write the word redefined ? Because I
do not have the option in the list of symbols.
Please, help me. I can't find this symbol.
Thanks a lot Stella

--End text from Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>