SDL-News: Process types

Subject: SDL-News: Process types
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 16:16:14 GMT

Dear All

This is a question that has me tied up in knots

I have a process type which has a number of inputs which are similar in that
the signal names are the same. In the grand scheme of things they come from
instances of another process type. I want to test the first process type on its
own.

How do I know which input it is receiving a signal when the signal name is
the same and from a number of possible sources? I name the gates and paths.
There are VIA or TO statements in output but no FROM in input. Please is there
simple way around this or must I give up trying to test a process type under
these conditions.

Keith Moss

Dear All

This is a question that has me tied up in knots

I have a process type which has a number of inputs which are similar in that the signal names are the same. In the grand scheme of things they come from instances of another process type. I want to test the first process type on its own.

How do I know which input it is receiving a signal when the signal name is the same and from a number of possible sources? I name the gates and paths. There are VIA or TO statements in output but no FROM in input. Please is there simple way around this or must I give up trying to test a process type under these conditions.

Keith Moss
--End text from KEMoss6#aol.com to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at