SDL-News: Simulator UI

Subject: SDL-News: Simulator UI
From: Yang LIU (lyly97#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 08:57:24 GMT

-----From "Yang LIU" <lyly97#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews -----

Hi members:

    I have generated "Application Debug CA" program from Telelogic 4.3 target
expert.I modify the xInEnv() and xOutEnv(). Now I encouter a simulation problem.

    In my xInEnv(), I used scanf to acquire the inputs of keyboard. For
convenience of simulation, Different signal are sent to SDL due to the
different value of inputs.

   But in Simulator UI, all my inputs are regarded as command. How can I
distinguish between the command and terminal input in Simulator UI?
   Any suggestion?
   Thanks in advance

   Best Regards.
     Yang LIU.

--End text from "Yang LIU" <lyly97#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>