RE: SDL-News: Code Generator

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Code Generator
From: Klein, Tony (kleint#nextnetwireless.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 14:37:09 GMT

-----From "Klein, Tony" <kleint#nextnetwireless.com> to sdlnews -----

In a previous message, Albert Enshtein [mailto:sunlit_lion#yahoo.com],
queried:
> Hello everybody!
> I am using Cinderella to write and simulate SDL
> diagrams. So what tools can I use to generate C++
> code? Please, advise cheap tools.
> Best regards,
> Alex.

I am wondering the same thing, though more interested in C code. How do
people go about
automating the code generation process after getting models to work
correctly? At this point,
unless we discover some method of automation, we're looking at doing a
lot of manual coding
to convert our models into a product.

Cinderella seems to work fairly well as an entry point into the SDL
world, what's the next step.

Regards,
Tony Klein
NextNet Wireless, Minneapolis, Minnesota. USA

--End text from "Klein, Tony" <kleint#nextnetwireless.com> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>