Re: SDL-News: A question about CIF2SDT

Subject: Re: SDL-News: A question about CIF2SDT
From: Laurent DOLDI (laurent.doldi#wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 08:11:54 GMT

-----From Laurent DOLDI <laurent.doldi#wanadoo.fr> to sdlnews -----

Dear Mr. Yongqian,

I can't remember exactly because I have done it several months
ago, but when I downloaded Hiperlan 2 from ETSI PTCC I got the file
rlcsdl_v03r02.zip which contains the SDL model in TAU format (i.e.
 rlc_v03r02.sdt, rcp_appe.sbt, etc.).

Where exactly did you get "many CIF files"? (my rlcsdl_v03r02_cif.zip
only contains one CIF file containing the whole model, to be loaded
for example in Telelogic ObjectGeode).

Best Regards,
Laurent DOLDI ** book: SDL Illustrated **
(see: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/doldi/sdl)
TransMeth Sud-Ouest 27, av. Segoffin 31400 TOULOUSE FRANCE
Tel.: +33 5 61 25 59 54 Fax: +33 6 07 74 87 71

At 10:49 30/05/02 +0800, you wrote:
>Dear All,
>
> I have downloaded a "Hiperlan/2 ASN.1, MSC and SDL Specifications"
from ETSI PTCC. After unzip the file, there are many CIF files. I use
TELELOGIC TAU42 CIF2SDT to cnevert them and get some SIF files. Who can
tell me some information about the SIF file and how can I see the GR file
of Hiperlan/2?

> Thanks a lot!
>
>----
>Best Regards,
>Zhang Yongqian
>USTC( University of Science&Technology of China )
>E-mail: <mailto:zhangyq#mail.ustc.edu.cn>zhangyq#mail.ustc.edu.cn

--End text from Laurent DOLDI <laurent.doldi#wanadoo.fr> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>