RE: SDL-News: SDL and temporal logic

Subject: RE: SDL-News: SDL and temporal logic
From: philippe Leblanc (Philippe.Leblanc#telelogic.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 08:21:18 GMT

Dear Colleagues,

This is to confirm you that we do not have plans to remove useful features
;-)
Our intention today (but this is not a commitment) is on the contrary to
have a very open and customizable toolset so that it is easy both for us
(Telelogic) and for users to connect their own utilities or third-party
tools, in particular with reespect to model checking and property
evaluation.

Philippe Leblanc
Telelogic Technologies Toulouse SA
Email: philippe.leblanc#telelogic.com
Web: www.telelogic.com

Telelogic Tau 4.1 - opening the DOORS to a new level of visual
software development!
Read more about it at: <http://www.telelogic.com/tau41>

> [...]

> <daniel.vincent#rd.francetelecom.fr> to sdlnews  -----
>
> Hi,
>
> We at CNET (now France Telecom R&D) worked on relations
> between LTL and MSCs
> (see a paper from Pierre Combes and Beatrice Renard in SDL'Forum 95).
>
> On another hand the tool ObjectGeode provides a useful
> observation language
> (named GOAL)
> based on (very extended) automata in which you can easily
> express most of
> temporal properties.
> It has been intensively used for Service Interaction
> detection or automatic
> test generation for example.
>
> I take this occasion to express once again our wish to see such an
> observation language in the next version of Telelogic SDL'2000s tool.
>

> Pierre Combes and Daniel Vincent
> Département Maquettage, Spécification, Validation

--End text from philippe Leblanc to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at