SDL-News: Example Implementation of a Routing Protocol in SDL

Subject: SDL-News: Example Implementation of a Routing Protocol in SDL
From: David Anthony Forrest (foggy911#yahoo.ie)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 18:13:57 GMT

-----From David Anthony Forrest <foggy911#yahoo.ie> to sdlnews -----

Hi there,
I am a student and currently larning SDL.I am also
using the SDT graphical builder from Telelogic.
I am looking for a basic example of a Routing Protocol
(e.g. RIP) implemented in SDL.
Do you have any example of a basic Routing
Protocols(or any basic Networking Protocol), you could
send me?...or alternatively would you know where I
could find such an example?

David