Re: SDL-News: Free SDL visual tools and Code generators

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Free SDL visual tools and Code generators
From: Jeanne Reed (admin#sdl-forum.org)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 10:06:09 GMT

-----From Jeanne Reed <admin#sdl-forum.org> to sdlnews -----

on 05/10/2000 10:08, Elango at A.Elangovan#amoebatel.com wrote:

> Is there any free SDL visual tools and Code generators. I need to design
> specifications and I have to convert those SDL specifications to C++ code.

Links to all known tools have been gathered together on the SDL Forum WWW
pages:

<http://www.sdl-forum.org/Tools/Shareware.htm>
<http://www.sdl-forum.org/Tools/Commercial.htm>

The Society would welcome information about any other tools, public,
shareware or commercial.

--
Jeanne Reed, Administration Officer, SDL Forum Society
admin#sdl-forum.org

--End text from Jeanne Reed <admin#sdl-forum.org> to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>