SDL-News: Integration of an SDL System in QNX

Subject: SDL-News: Integration of an SDL System in QNX
From: Maria Varsamou (a96-3744#students.ee.upatras.gr)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 19:25:37 GMT

-----From "Maria Varsamou" <a96-3744#students.ee.upatras.gr> to sdlnews -----

Hi to all

I have implemented in SDL the protocol LAN Emulation
over ATM and I want to make it work on QNX.I am using
Telelogic Tau 3.6 and many Octets and Octet_Strings as
data types.I have followed Telelogic's guidelines so as
to intergrate my system with QNX, but it won't work.Does
anyone have an idea on the issue?I would be grateful to
receive an opinion.

Thanks in advance,
Maria Varsamou

-----End text from "Maria Varsamou" <a96-3744#students.ee.upatras.gr> to sdlnews -----