Re: MSC-News: Conditions in HMSC

Subject: Re: MSC-News: Conditions in HMSC
From: Dagbjorn Nogva (telox1#fs.siemens.no )
Date: Mon Jan 26 1998 - 06:51:13 GMT

-----From telox1#fs.siemens.no (Dagbjorn Nogva) to mscnews -----

> Dear Oystein, Jan, Dagbjorn and the others,
>
> I have to agree with Oystein that the textual syntax does not
> require every node to be reachable from the start node.
> But, the static semantics of section 5.5 High-level MSC
> clearly states:
>
> "Every node in the HMSC graph must be reachable from the
> <start>, i.e. the graph must be connected."
>
> As a consequence indeed every node in an HMSC must be reachable
> from the start node.
>
> Best regards,
> Michel Reniers

Thank you to Oystein, Jan and Michel for the interest in my
problem!

> "Every node in the HMSC graph must be reachable from the
> <start>, i.e. the graph must be connected."

Does Z.120 mean "connected" only in the sense of flow lines, or
may "connected" also be interpreted in the sense of identical
condition names?

Best regards
Dagbjoern Nogva

-----End text from telox1#fs.siemens.no (Dagbjorn Nogva) to mscnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-mscnews#sdl-forum.org