RE: SDL-News: Procedure call of a value returning procedure

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Procedure call of a value returning procedure
From: DUBOIS Fabrice CNET/DTL/LAN (fabrice.dubois#cnet.francetelecom.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 14:37:00 GMT

-----From DUBOIS Fabrice CNET/DTL/LAN <fabrice.dubois#cnet.francetelecom.fr> to sdlnews -----

Dear Janos,

You can use your value returning procedure like this :

TASK a := CALL Proc (b,c)

After the call, all variables a, b and c are modified (provided you
specify an assignement for them in the procedure, of course).
But a value-returning procedure only returns ONE value, although
it can modify as many as you want, by the way of IN/OUT arguments.

Fabrice.

> ----------
> De : Janos Bauer[SMTP:janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se]
> Répondre à : Janos Bauer
> Date : vendredi 8 janvier 1999 14:03
> A : sdlnews#sdl-forum.org
> Objet : SDL-news: Procedure call of a value returning procedure
>
> The originator of this message is responsible for its content.
> -----From Janos Bauer <janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se> to sdlnews -----
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how to call a value returning procedure if it has
> more than one IN/OUT parameter (of course I want to get them back).
> Thanks for your help!
>
> /Janos
>

> -----End text from Janos Bauer <janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se> to sdlnews
> -----
> For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as:
> help
> or (iff this does not answer your question) email:
> owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org

-----End text from DUBOIS Fabrice CNET/DTL/LAN <fabrice.dubois#cnet.francetelecom.fr> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org