Re: SDL-News: UML vs SDL

Subject: Re: SDL-News: UML vs SDL
From: Maha Boughdadi (mboughda#paging.mot.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 22:03:19 GMT

-----From Maha Boughdadi <mboughda#paging.mot.com> to sdlnews -----

Hi,
CORBA is a real-time system. I found some UML model of CORBA but none in
SDL. The thing is that I need more info concerning the use of UML and/or
SDL for real-time systems modeling, which one is more appropriate for
these kind of systems ....
Thanks,
Maha

--
--Maha Boughdadi
Computer Aided Engineering

-----End text from Maha Boughdadi <mboughda#paging.mot.com> to sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org