AW: SDL-News: PR format

Subject: AW: SDL-News: PR format
From: peter egner (peter.egner#vs.dasa.de)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 09:00:34 GMT

-----From peter egner <peter.egner#vs.dasa.de> to sdlnews -----

Hello SDT-user,

SDL in its PR format is only a subset of SDL in GR format.
For this reason it is per definiton possible to convert from GR format
into PR format. In this case the GR extensions have to be removed.

For a conversion from PR format into GR format you(or your tool) has
to insert GR extensions (CIF format).

If the extensions are insertet by a tool you have to redesign your layout
but nothing more. If this will not work you should ask your tool provider
to do the rest.

Peter

 I have a question about the editing format.
 I use Telelogic's SDT tool under Unix environment. I would like to edit
the model(while I define a few hundred of type-s) in PR format and later
on convert to GR (on A4 sheets). Please let me know if it is possible.
 Thanks,

                    Janos

-----End text from peter egner <peter.egner#vs.dasa.de> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org