SDL-News: Integration

Subject: SDL-News: Integration
From: Ahmad (Babak) Shakeri (Ahmad.Shakeri#informatics.sintef.no)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 06:20:27 GMT

-----From "Ahmad (Babak) Shakeri" <Ahmad.Shakeri#informatics.sintef.no> to sdlnews -----

Hi,

I am working with mechatronics. This is a technology that combines
software, electronics and mechanics.

I like to integrate tools from the different disciplines in order to
facilitate the design work of such systems.

Is there anybody that has some experiences with linking (integrating) SDT
with other tools? If the answer is YES, please let me know.

Regards

Ahmad Shakeri

-----End text from "Ahmad (Babak) Shakeri" <Ahmad.Shakeri#informatics.sintef.no> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org