RE: SDL-News: Specifying capacities of queues, ...

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Specifying capacities of queues, ...
From: Heinz Kabutz (Heinz.Kabutz#DataVoice.co.za)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 15:04:50 GMT

-----From Heinz Kabutz <Heinz.Kabutz#DataVoice.co.za> to sdlnews -----

Bernd,

For our SDL Performance analysis toolset DNAsty, we also use external
data to specify maximum signal queue lengths and channel capacities.
That way, we didn't have to extend the SDL/PR syntax, which meant that
existing parsers such as the ObjectGEODE API could be reused. It could
be useful to specify such bounds using the CIF if all the tool
developers agree on a common format.

Heinz Kabutz

-----End text from Heinz Kabutz <Heinz.Kabutz#DataVoice.co.za> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org