Re: SDL-News: TCP/IP SDL Specifications

Subject: Re: SDL-News: TCP/IP SDL Specifications
From: Boris Goldstein (bgold#loniis.spb.su)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 12:24:42 GMT

-----From "Boris Goldstein" <bgold#loniis.spb.su> to sdlnews -----

Hello Mr.Chan,

I am interesting to get SDL specifications for TCP/IP, V5, Euro-DSS-1, too.
If anyone will give you some pointers, please, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Boris Goldstein,
LONIIS, Russia
----------
> От: M T Chan <csmtchan#cityu.edu.hk>
> Кому: 'sdlnews#sdl-forum.org'
> Тема: SDL-news: TCP/IP SDL Specifications
> Дата: 24 февраля 1998 г. 01:43
>
> The originator of this message is responsible for its content.
> -----From M T Chan <csmtchan#cityu.edu.hk> to sdlnews -----
>
> .
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> M T Chan
> --------
> University Lecturer
> Department of Computer Science
> City University of Hong Kong
>

> -----End text from M T Chan <csmtchan#cityu.edu.hk> to sdlnews -----
> For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as:
> help
> or (iff this does not answer your question) email:
owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org

-----End text from "Boris Goldstein" <bgold#loniis.spb.su> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org