SDL-News: SDL channels

Subject: SDL-News: SDL channels
From: Tariq Aslam (tariq#erg.abdn.ac.uk )
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 09:17:34 GMT

-----From tariq#erg.abdn.ac.uk (Tariq Aslam) to sdlnews -----

Hello every one,

I just have started to learn SDL and have come across the first querry!!!!!!!!

IN SDL channels either have non determenistic delays or no delays at all. My qerry is
how to specify channels in SDL which have deterministic delays. For example if I want
to spcify a settlite link which carrys signals to mobiles and I know the delays introduced
by the link, how do I go about specifying this in SDL?

TARIQ

-----End text from tariq#erg.abdn.ac.uk (Tariq Aslam) to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org