SDL-News: Contributions: Lutterworth-Q6-Meeting

Subject: SDL-News: Contributions: Lutterworth-Q6-Meeting
From: Joachim Fischer (fischer#informatik.hu-berlin.de)
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 12:42:11 GMT

-----From Joachim Fischer <fischer#informatik.hu-berlin.de> to sdlnews -----

Dear Rick, Dear Colleagues

With this mail I send four contributions for the upcoming Q.6/11
meeting, prepared by my group in Berlin. These are

A paper proposing to introduce exceptions in SDL:
http://site.informatik.hu-berlin.de/SimulantDocuments/public/itu-t/exception.pdf

A paper asking for corrections in Z.106:
http://site.informatik.hu-berlin.de/SimulantDocuments/public/itu-t/cif-errors.pdf

A paper asking for clarification on nested procedures in SDL:
http://site.informatik.hu-berlin.de/SimulantDocuments/public/itu-t/nested.pdf

A paper discussing variants for the introduction of data type references
in SDL.
http://site.informatik.hu-berlin.de/SimulantDocuments/public/itu-t/oosdl.pdf

All papers are available as PostScript (change the suffix to .ps).
All papers except the paper for CIF are available as Microsoft Word
Version 8 (=Word97, change the suffix to .doc).

Unfortunately we are not able to come and present these contributions
at the Lutterworth meeting.

With kind regards

Joachim Fischer

-----End text from Joachim Fischer <fischer#informatik.hu-berlin.de> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org