SDL-News: SDL in Universities

Subject: SDL-News: SDL in Universities
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 10:25:00 GMT

Dear All

I'd like to make a request to those members of the SDL forum who are
academics.

I would like to carry out a survey of the support for SDL in Universities,
that is find out where and in what depth SDL is taught and whether it is ever
applied to explaining communication principles. To this end I have attached a
very short survey form. Please could each of you return the form even if the
only use made of SDL is in your research programmes.

If I get enough response I will publish the results and forward copies to
each of you.

Keith Moss