SDL-News: can a remote procedure exported by more than one of the contained services?

Subject: SDL-News: can a remote procedure exported by more than one of the contained services?
From: Scott Shen (Scott.Shen#holleycomm.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 19:27:28 GMT

Hi:

I wonder can a remote procedure imported by more than one process/service?
How? I declared 3 services (s1, s2, s3) in a process, an exported procedure
(p1) is defined in s1, p1 is declare as remote in the process, as imported
in s2 and s3. Both s2 and s3 need to call p1. However, I got some error
like: p1 is exported by more than one of the contained services.

Can anyone help? Is there a work around?

Thanks,

Scott Shen
Sr. Software Architect
Holley Communications Canada Inc.
scott.shen#holleycomm.com
Tel: 604.233.3804, Fax: 604.231.8745

##300-13775 Commerce Parkway
Richmond, BC V6V 2V4
Canada

Hi:

I wonder can a remote procedure imported by more than one process/service? How? I declared 3 services (s1, s2, s3) in a process, an exported procedure (p1) is defined in s1, p1 is declare as remote in the process, as imported in s2 and s3. Both s2 and s3 need to call p1. However, I got some error like: p1 is exported by more than one of the contained services.

Can anyone help? Is there a work around?

Thanks,

Scott Shen
Sr. Software Architect
Holley Communications Canada Inc.
scott.shen#holleycomm.com
Tel: 604.233.3804, Fax: 604.231.8745

##300-13775 Commerce Parkway
Richmond, BC V6V 2V4
Canada

--End text from Scott Shen to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at