SDL-News: A small question on SDL Concurrency

Subject: SDL-News: A small question on SDL Concurrency
From: Shaheen Shasa (shaheen.shasa#wipro.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 13:35:15 GMT

Hello All,

I have a question regarding the concurrency of process instances inside a block. Is it mandatory for two process instances inside a block to execute concurrently at the transition level ? ie can they be executed with "alternating transition semantics" or even different transitions of PI's need to be concurrent. I am a little bit confused regarding SDL Concurrency issues , please help !

Regards,
Shaheen

-