SDL-News: How to save signal during transtion?

Subject: SDL-News: How to save signal during transtion?
From: ZhaoJun (zj.box#sina.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 11:56:09 GMT

SDL experts,
    Thanks for reading!
    I met a question about state thanstion when use SDL in my project, I will explain it through a little example

    The process can only consume signal_1 while in state_A, only consume signal_2 while in state_B, only consume signal_3 while in state_C.
    Now let's suppose the process is in state_A, and the signals come from envirnment in order (signal_3,signal_2,signal_1), the 'save' symbol can save signal_3 during the transtion, but if can only remain signal for ONE transtion, that is ,when the process come to state_C, the previous signal_3 is no longer exist.
    My question is, How to save the signal_3 for more than one transtion while in state_A, in my project, the signal_3 is so important that it must not be lost!
    Thanks again!

J.Jun
Windbox EEI
Contact:zj.box@sina.com