SDL-News: Integration of SDL application with non-SDL application in Telelogic

Subject: SDL-News: Integration of SDL application with non-SDL application in Telelogic
From: Kitty Paul (kitty_paul#hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 10:32:19 GMT

Hi SDL expert,

Can somebody help me in integrating a non-SDL application (developed in say C language) with another SDL system developed in SDL and generated code using Telelogic Tau environment. How can we typically do this. The main problems we feel are (a) scheduling of these two applications (one in SDL and other in C language). (b) exchanging messages i.e. transferring signals between these applications.

Can you suggest some method to do this. Is there some reading material to handle this.

Thanks in advance,

Kitty Paul

Hi SDL expert,

Can somebody help me in integrating a non-SDL application (developed in say C language) with another SDL system developed in SDL and generated code using Telelogic Tau environment. How can we typically do this. The main problems we feel are (a) scheduling of these two applications (one in SDL and other in  C language).  (b) exchanging messages i.e. transferring signals between these applications.

Can you suggest some method to do this. Is there some reading material to handle this.

Thanks in advance,

Kitty Paul

--End text from "Kitty Paul" to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at