MSC-News: A tool for the Z.120 recommendation semantics

Subject: MSC-News: A tool for the Z.120 recommendation semantics
From: Rami & Tali Marelly (marel#netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 23:35:00 GMT

Hello Everybody,
I am looking for a tool that can read and simplify MSC's semantics formulas according to the rules defined in the semantics.
The tool does not need to have GUI.
I am trying to work with some simple examples and see what their final semantic formula is, but doing it manually
is very tedious.
Does anybody know of such a tool or something like it ?
    Thanks,
                Rami Marelly.

-----End text from "Rami & Tali Marelly" to mscnews ----- Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-mscnews#sdl-forum.org